It’s that time again! The 2020 Hawaiian Wellness Adventure Retreat in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii is back. This is my third offering of this magical retreat and I would be honored if you would join us. This will be the perfect opportunity to relax, reconnect with your true self and rejuvenate your soul. Space is extremely limited, so email me today to reserve your spot. If you put down your deposit by July 31, 2019 you will receive an exclusive swag gift bag!
There are so many amazing elements of this 5-day yoga and wellness retreat around the paradise island of Hawaii. See below for all the details.
***A RETREAT TO RECONNECT YOU WITH YOUR DIVINE RADIANCE***
Hawaiian Wellness Adventure Retreat hosted by Lauren McAbee February 3-7, 2020
YOGA | MEDITATION | BREATHWORK | WORKSHOPS | AROMATHERAPY
Please join us for a 5-day yoga & wellness retreat in the paradise island of Hawaii. This will be the perfect opportunity to reset and connect with your inner radiance.
WHEN: February 3-7, 2020
WHERE: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
– 4 nights | 5 days of lodging and group activities
– Housing in a beautiful retreat getaway
– 3 tropical, plant-based, gluten-free friendly meals per day from an in-house Chef (all coffee, juices, smoothies and water included)
– Daily yoga practice & meditation
– Variety of self-love, healing workshops
– Private guided dolphin tour (2 guides)
– Hawaiian hikes
– Relaxing beach time
– Group activity to create leis
– Nightly bonfires
– Nightly meditations
– Free time
*Classes are always optional
– Transportation to Retreat (Uber available on the island)
– Any Additional Activities
INVESTMENT: $1,750 (flight not-included)
$500 deposit is due upon reservation. All deposits are non-refundable.
Sign up by July 31 and receive a FREE exclusive swag bag
*payment plan options:
1 payment of $1250.00
2 payments of $625.00
4 payments of $312.50
All rooms / beds are shared unless individual arrangements are made (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
*roommate requests encouraged
***Space is limited so email email@example.com today!
“Come home to Hawaiian Paradise.”